January Goals~Recap (finally!)
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Here’s how I did with my January goals:
1. Lose 5 lbs. from start weight of 159.8 ~ No. Ending weight was 158 (happy that I did lose!)
2. Exercise 900 minutes ~ No. Logged 684 min
3. Track food daily and stay in range 26/31 days~ NO! Oh, this one is so hard for me to be consistent with! I only tracked 19/31 days and was in range 16/19 days.
4. Quiet Time daily~ YES!
5. Read 15 min/day~ Almost. 30/31 days (definitely getting back into the reading habit!)
6. Organize pictures 1 x a week (15 min)~ No. Did not work on pictures at all.
7. Complete Book Club’s January Challenge~ Yes. I didn’t always get the highest points for the day, but I did stay committed to it.
Overall, I am not happy with how I did with reaching my goals, but I am glad that I have started making goals to work toward. Every day, every week, every month is a new day to achieve my goals and learn how to do better. This is a journey and I am not expecting perfection as long as I continue to move forward in my healthy lifestyle.