These were the goals I set for the period of January 12-February 12:
take care of the WHOLE me, baths, clothes, hair, makeup. FEEL GOOD about myself: bought new makeup as a reward, and I have been feeling MUCH better about myself
Love myself no matter what size: Still working on this one, it is an ongoing battle
Spend time with my kids doing what they enjoy every day: Ok I haven't been 100% on this one...I have taken my kids to do something fun or spent time with them every day, but my heart wasn't always in it. This is something I am really going to work towards this month, because I feel better about myself an my relationship with my kids when I make the time to take part in activities with them.
See a number under 220 on the scale: DONE!!! OMG YAY! I can't believe this one!
STAY ON THE WAGON! I usually fall off the wagon at some point between one and two months, If I can make it through this month on track I will believe I can go all the way: I DID IT!!!!! STILL tracking, STILL exercising, STILL avoiding binging!
Soooo......time for some new goals for month four.
1. No longer be obese according to the scale, this means getting my weight under 209... I know this is a lofty goal being that I am 217 right now but I think it's possible. I won't beat myself up if I am a bit shy of this goal though.
2. Lower my body fat %, which is currently sitting at 39.4
3. CARDIO for 30 minutes minimum, 6 days a week
4. STRENGTH training for a minimum of 10 minutes, 3 days a week
5. Lose the muffin top on my new size 14 jeans
6. KEEP TRACKING
7. Ok this is a hard one...reduce my evening snack to 200 calories or less
8. play with my kids every day