Sunday, February 17, 2013
I missed my goals for last week by so much it's almost laughable, but that's tomorrow's post after my weigh in. I still expect a loss, because my food was on target, but given my lack of any kind of movement could well be muscle loss. Tell me that doesn't happen in a week, okay?
Anyway, goals for this week are the same as last week.
1. Plan out healthy menu
2. Pack healthy lunches for me and kids
3. Eat salad or soup before dinner at least 4 days
4. Do Gorilla exercise every day
5. Do at least 30 minutes of cardio at least 4 days a week, including walk.
6. Get outside with the kids for at least 30 minutes at least twice.
Getting outside with the kids will be hard because today we are all still sick and this weekend is the Jewish holiday of Purim so very packed schedule. During the week we eat as soon as I get home and it still gets dark by the time we're done with dinner. Doesn't preclude getting out, but makes it difficult.
Sunday: Spanish rice and beans (Spanish rice with two cans of beans thrown in)
Monday: leftovers -- chicken and chicken soup
Tuesday: chicken stir-fry with rice, asparagus
Wednesday: broccoli and cheese tuna casserole
Thursday: Leftovers and/or eggs
Friday: salsa chicken and brussel sprouts
Saturday: Salmon and edamame and salad