Week 6 Results : 5 - 11 February
Saturday, February 16, 2013
This week my days have looked a bit blue, i have been feeling down and i am my own worst enemy at times, i do things to get by my life, be a mother, and a wife, doing my team challenges of sparkpeople and do my physical therapy aswell. Also the packing and selling, I have a few things on list for people to buy, a friend of mine is meant to give me a call when she is able to come and see some baby items as she is expecting and also looks after a toddler that she wants some clothes for. We will see how many things we can sell. I have also spiced up my page, changed the background colour, and the 3 pictures on my spark page aswell as my icon for my profile. I needed a change to see if it will help me bounce back into the rythem of loosing weight, the rate i am going i am not pleased with, i say to myself i need to do better, but then i look through the week and can't come to a conclusion what i need to do better.
Well my motivational is coming along nicely, I am able to do nice things for others, i wish i could do nice things for myself or even able to compliment myself. And hearing a compliment from another won't hurt either. Nutrition this week i did bad with soft drinks, i did get my water in but since i started with sparkpeople this week has been the week i have drank alot of soft drinks. Although i did good in limiting fast foods. I have been cooking alot home lately so that has been helping. Fitness is coming along well, i have been getting atleast 10 minutes of fitness, Maybe i should start on a virtual tour around the world with my fitness minutes, lol just an idea, though if someone else does this let me know how it goes. I have been doing rather good with fitness minutes, i have been increasing it each week. So that is good progress. With my packing my household goals are coming along well, But still have a long way to go. Weight loss journey goals My weight isn't happening the way i want it too but my measurements is. Myself goals, Fun thing well i had my hair cut and i dyed it a nice colour, there is a photo of my new haircut/dye in my album labeled Springing to action. As to make me feel good i didn't really do anything for that this week, the way i felt about myself this week , it was hard to do. I watched The sorcerer's apprentice this week. I have seen it before, but my husband hadn't so we watch it together, it is an okay movie.
Down with the scale
He wasn't my friend this week, he showed no loss , but he didn't show a gain either, it seems like i have a week of small loss then a maintain, then a small loss, so in this pattern i am guessing a small loss for next week. So total weight loss so far is 0.9 kg / 2 lbs.
Down with the measurements
Unlike the scale i did see improvement this week with the measurements. This week i lost 7 cm / 2.8 inches. The areas i lost measurements in were Bust, Above Bust, Below Bust and Forearm, the place i lost the most in was Bust. This brings my total to 47 cm / 18.5 inches.
Getting to know me
This week i told you about my tendency to feel cold all the time, that i like camping, That i have dual citizenship of Australia and The Netherlands, hard to accept good things about me or love myself, that i sneeze after choking on food or water, I don't like using spray cans or deodorant ans because i tend to taste them in my mouth, the way i deal with some of my challenges, to make them mandatory instead of optional though there are part i need to overcome a fear to do them.
Motivational Music List
5) You are my sunshine by Jimmie Davis
6) The Twist by Chubby Checker
7) Twist it , Shake a tail feather by Ray Charles
8) Urgent by Foreigner
9) 300 Violin Orchestra by Jorge Quintero
10) You Raise me up by Josh Groban
11) Chariots of Fire by Vangelis
Motivational Quote List
5) “It’s not that some people have willpower and some don’t. It’s that some people are ready to change and others are not.” ~James Gordon
6) “To worry is like rocking in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but gets you nowhere.” ~Unknown
7) “Your attitude determines your altitude!” ~Denis Waitley
8) “Every choice you make has an end result.” ~Zig Ziglar
9) “First thing every morning before you arise, say out loud, ‘I believe’, three times.” ~Norman Vincent Peale
10) “As long as a man stands in his own way, everything seems to be in his way.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
11) “You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.” ~Les Brown