Saturday, February 16, 2013
Well, today my Spark Coach action step is to list the ways I can tell I'm getting healthier that do not involve the scale:
1. People are beginning to notice I'm losing weight.
2. I can go up the stairs at school without my knees hurting and my hips feel better.
3. I crave water and fruit/veggies when I'm thirsty and hungry rather than Diet Coke and a junk food snack.
4. I envision getting my "old self" back for the first time in a looooong time.
5. I look forward to stretching and yoga, and am starting to look forward to my sessions on the treadmill.
6. I'm starting to look forward to cooking healthy meals.
7. I have fun searching Pinterest for delicious looking "clean food" and cooking tips.
OK ... I'm going to add: More energy, sleeping better, feeling more relaxed and positive, far improved PMS symptoms, less "cranky" with my family and co-workers, and getting rid of clothes that don't fit anymore!
Anyone else have something different?