What I Like About Me #6-10
Saturday, February 16, 2013
In no particular order because I'm having a hard enough time even knowing what to write without trying to figure that out!
6. I like my perseverance. I haven't always had it, as far as weight loss in concerned, but this time I do, and I'm proud of myself for it!
7. I like my natural hair color (excluding the bits of gray!). Very dark brown, but in the sun, I have natural red highlights.
8. I like that I am strong. Physically and emotionally... for the most part! ;)
9. I like that I am a friendly person. I find that I can get along with *most* anyone. In particular, I am an old person magnet. I greatly admire and respect my elders (and think that they are the cutest things EVER!), and it must come across because I frequently have elderly people that I don't even know giving me hugs, advice, patting my cheek, and telling me that it is so nice to meet a "nice young person".
10. I like that I am my own person, even if that person is a little bit strange. I've never been one to conform, and I will stick to my beliefs even if I'm the only one.