Saturday, February 16, 2013
Spark guy gave us a motivational assignment to do today. We are suppose to list things that are easier and better in our lives since we have gotten healthier and have lost weight. Yesterday was a bad day. I didn't eat well at all, didn't go over really, just didn't eat properly. I have not gone grocery shopping yet and I ran out of fruits over a week ago and I am running out of everything now. I had pancakes and syrup for breakfast. 99 grams of carbohydrates and 500 calories that were not even nutritional right there. Even though they are Smart Ones dinners, all I have are pasta dinners left. Sure the tomato sauce is a vegetable but where are the peas, carrots, broccoli, spinach? No where that's where. So I needed this assignment BADLY.
1. I can climb the stairs carrying groceries no problem. I use to have a problem climbing the stairs never mind carrying a gallon of milk.
2. I feel like a woman, not a blob. I have curves and a nice butt so I have been told.
3. I can breathe better.
4. My back and my knees don't hurt as much.
5. I feel better physically and emotionally.
6. I have self confidence and self esteem.
7. I can stand and do dishes without my back feeling like a towel being rung out.
8. I don't need my shower chair anymore.
9. It has gotten a lot easier to do my exercises. I have increased my exercise intensity.
10. I like to take walks.
11. I have more energy.
12. The house is kept up nicer.
13. Let's face it, I like the compliments I get too.
What do you find easier?