Why I Want To Tame My Sweet Tooth
Saturday, February 16, 2013
This blog is part of the Week 1 Action Plan for the Official Tame Your Sweet Tooth Challenge - to list the reasons why I want to tame my sweet tooth:
1. Strong family history of diabetes.
2. I want to enjoy eating fruits & vegetables again, and when I'm indulging my sweet tooth they aren't appealing to me.
3. When I'm indulging my sweet tooth I have no will power - it truly is an addiction for me, the more sweets I eat, the more I want. I want to be in control of my diet.
4. I have strong, healthy teeth & I want to keep them that way.
5. Sweet, sugary snacks may make me feel good for a few minutes but the feeling wears off very quickly, leaving me feeling fat & sluggish. I want to feel alive & energized.
That's a pretty good list of reasons to tame my sweet tooth.