Did I Blow It?
Friday, February 15, 2013
Not sure why, but I have really struggled this week with mindless eating. I have also noticed an increase in my appetite. Notsure why, but NOT good! I tend to beat myself up for blowing it on Valentines Day too. For reasons that would take too long to explain, we could not go out for Valentines Day for dinner so we decided last minute to order Pizza in. MISTAKE!!!!!!!! I went over my calories for the day, I feel like I totally blew it!
1. Don't keep unhealthy snacks around that are too tempting for me.
2. Be diligent about planning my snacks and meals ahead of time. If I would have done that, I would have not allowed a Pizza Hut Pizza in my house.
3. Find something to do to distract me when I feel a "mindless eating" episode coming on.
4. Determine why an increase in appetite occurred.
5. Don't be too hard on myself.
6. Get back on track NOW!
I know I can't change the happenings of this week; what's done is done. But it sure feels great to get my frustrations out by writing this Blog.
Thanks for listening (or reading).