Friday, February 15, 2013
A little behind - but better late than never :)
1. My plan of attack: exercise program will remain the same - running 4x per week, working out with my trainer 1x per week and 1 additional day of strength training. I'll be stepping up the weekend runs with my half marathon coming up in 4 weeks. As far as eating goes, I just really want to focus on whole foods, less snacking, less going off the deep end on the weekends.
2. Spark page: Will update shortly
3. Reasons: My reasons are plain and simple - I don't feel good about myself and where I'm at. I want to be happy for myself and feel comfortable in my own skin.
4. Trigger Foods: My trigger foods tend to be salty, greasy foods. And alcohol always makes me want to eat. I'm trying to avoid all of the above. Especially in the evenings - it leads to water weight gain and makes me feel bloated. Ick!
5. Tricks to cut calories: I try to replace coffee creamer with skim milk, I've cut out salad dressing and started using vinegar or lemon juice instead. I'm trying to cut out pretzels and chips with my hummus and sticking to raw veggies, but it's a struggle!
6. Reasons why my plan hasn't worked in the past: I tend to have great focus during the week, but lose all control on the weekends. This is a huge struggle that I haven't been able to overcome and that's what I'm really going to try and focus on. I find it much harder in the winter when I don't want to be outside!!
7. Body Measurements: I will take these this weekend and post them.
8. Quiz: will take shortly.
9. Calculate 5%:
Current weight: 150
5% = 7.5
Target weight: 142
by April 20, 2013
10. Clean fridge & pantry / create grocery list: Done! Good thing I just got back from vacation, so most of the food I had in the fridge needed to be tossed anyway :)
11. Looking forward to introducing myself to the Firecrackers!!!
Good luck to everyone in the challenge!!