A pom, fresh off the plane at Sydney airport,
is trying to negotiate Australian customs.
Finally, when it's his turn to get his passport
stamped, the customs officer starts rattling
off the usual questions:
C. O How long do you intend to stay?
POM 1 week
C.O What is the nature of this trip?
C.O Do you have any past criminal
POM I didn't think we still needed to!
No offense to my British friends.
(POM a teaser for Prisoner of Mother England)
Now here's a bit of trivia.
* Research indicates mosquitoes are attracted to
people have recently eaten bananas.
* Every person has a unique tongue print.
* Strawberries contain more Vitamin C than oranges.
* Men sweat approximately 40 % more than women
* Fish can get seasick.
* The microwave was invented after a researcher
walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted
in his pocket.
* Male monkeys go bald in the same way men do.
HAVE A NICE DAY!