Half marathon yes or no
Thursday, February 14, 2013
I did not get a real run in (other than a little jogging around the neighborhood with the dogs and the horse) because of my recent cold. I could try to go on a long run tomorrow if the weather is decent.
I'm trying to decide whether I really want to run the Half-marathon on March 2. I suspect if the weather is nice I'll feel like it, even without the prospect of running a personal best. If the weather is cold and wet I probably won't feel like it, kind of the same as for the long runs.
I think I'll wait and see how I feel closer to the date. Last year I ran in spite of having a cold and it went ok, just pretty slow. Either way I'll probably try to do a 10 mile long run whenever the weather is decent, not too cold, not too windy and not rainy.