BLC #17 - What I like about myself #6-10 -Non physical
Thursday, February 14, 2013
So my first blog had to do with physical appearance, which was really hard for me to do. I find it easier to say things I like about myself mentally/non-physically. So here are my last 5!
1. The motivation and dedication that I have found in myself to be able to do this weight loss journey again. I was able to do it once before (with only losing 75lbs), so I knew that the motivation was in me I just needed to find it. I have finally found it, because I am in this 100%.
2. I am proud of giving birth to 2 very beautiful/handsome boys. It did a number on my hips lol, but I wouldn't change it for anything.
3. I am proud to say that I am someone that is always there when someone needs to talk. I am a good listener and give advice if needed. I am a reliable person and can go out of my way to make someone happy.
4. Patience! There are times that I am not patient, but as a whole I am very patient. I feel like if we try to rush things, then our lives will just pass right by us.
5. I like my personality. I am on the shy and quiet side until I get to know someone. Once I get to know people, I am more open and am able to be myself. I am not wild and crazy, but I consider myself friendly and outgoing.