1. laying in bad and listening to it rain.
2.hearing children laugh
3. a hug
4. eating dinner at the table with friends or family
5. watching tv and crafting
6. taking a walk with my dog
7. holding hands with my Hubby of 27 years in August
8. Going to the drive-in with my daughter
9. going to church
10. going to my Sunday School class
11. getting an unexpected text from a friend.
12. even better a phone call
13. emails are nice.
14. goodies on Spark people
15. going for hikes
16. playing in the pool.(I wishes I had one but my friend does)
17. eating good food
18. playing board games.
19. hearing hubby tell me that he is proud of me for working so hard on my college stuff
22. flowers blooming
23. birds chirping outside
24. my neighbors
26. my children
27. My parents and even the in-laws
28. chocolate. Yes chocolate! yummy
31. sweet tea
33. reading a good book
34. finishing a craft project
35. finishing a good book
36. smelling grilled food
37. trying new receipes
38. playing with my dog. ( just love my Gizmo)
39. listening to music
40. visiting with Mom
Thank you for taking the time to read my list. What do you love or what makes you happy? Just knowing I have people that are interested in me enough to care to read my blogs is a HUGE thrill for me!