Thursday, February 14, 2013
Not Perfect, but I definitely feel like I'm working my program.
1. Tracking food every day, and within calories 6 of 7 days.
2. Drinking tea 4 cups a day, Yes.
3. Morning workout: 4 of 7 days. Improved over last week!
4. Lunchtime walk: 3 of 7 days. The blizzard Friday and Saturday killed the walking, along with more snow on Monday. There was just no safe place to walk. But I did one heck of a lot of snow shoveling!
5. Eat clean and aim for 9 servings of F/V: 6 of 7 days. I feel very good about my food choices on every day except for Sunday. I was not over on calories on Sunday, but I had only 3 servings F/V.
6. 80 minutes of exercise per day: My average was 58 minutes per day, not counting any of the snow shoveling. I met the 80 minute goal on 3 of 7 days. I did over 4 hours of snow shoveling, which I didn't count as exercise, but it really cut into the time available for exercise, plus it wore me out and I didn't have the energy to exercise.
I've not seen any weight loss this week, but I'm doing really well at staying on plan. I started Strength Training in earnest this week, so hopefully I'm building muscle.
OK, off to do my Morning Workout now!