Wednesday, February 13, 2013
5% Challenge Assignment #4
List ALL your trigger foods:
* Chips and Salsa (Mexican Restaurant appitizer)
What are the sources of the Triggers Foods?
* Church Pot Lucks
* Restaurants (eating out)
Describe the most common situations where you reach for the trigger foods or snacks.
* Others are eating it...
* Shopping on an empty stomach
Do you see a pattern? What types of foods are you reaching for?
* Excess at restaurants = Clean your plate club
* I usually eat healthy, but can allow myself to eat too much
Replacement habit or behavior?
* Limit eating out at restaurants & make healthy choices when I do eat out
* Track everything I eat or drink
* Carry a healthy snack in the car at all times
* Don't skip meals
Write out your strategy to avoid the Triggers.
* Drink 12 oz water with juice of a fresh lemon frist thing each day.
* Drink a Glass water half an hour before every meal or snack