Since Implementing Healthy habits...
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Since I started adopting healthy habits, with the help of Sparkpeople, I've noticed the following:
1. My emotional eating is getting better. I was under stress and very sad this week because we had to put our dog down. In the past I would have turned to food for comfort. I didn't this time. That's a success.
2. My clothes are getting bigger on me. I've had to take several pants in and give some things away. I will soon need to get some "intermediate" clothes because my current clothing will be too big as I continue to slim down. Woo hoo!
3. My atittude is better-- I feel in control of my health. It is not "just what it is." It is something I can and do work to control.
4. I am more active. There is room for improvement with exercise, but I am better than I was previously.
5. I am eating healthier food--mostly fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. I am not eating any fast food, and staying away from processed foods as much as reasonably possible.
6. I am reading labels in the times I do consume processed food.
7. I am eating out less and cooking more. I am alo experimenting with more healthy recipes.
What about you?