today is the start of the lenten season... and a good day to revamp the goals.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
My reason for behavioral change. 1) to reflect God's glory.2) to be healthy, live the way God intended his creation to live 3) to get my blood sugar in control and lose weight. My specific goal: I will engage my steps toward health each day, aiming for 20/25. I will get a record of them in Sparks people community journal. I will record calories, carbs and nutrients in Sparkpeople. I will focus on 10,000 steps. I will do daily projects in place of the couch. I will drink my water.
steps to take care of myself. revised 2-13-2013
1. Up early or on time. Stretch and Morning prayer.
2. fasting blood sugar
5. lemon water , meds and supplements
6. prayer of thanksgiving before breakfast with superfoods ( egg custard or oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts or yogurt fruit smoothie,)
7. loofah and lotion, brush and floss
8. Mass through I phone, or daily mass
9. Walk to work
10. black tea, green tea and water throughout the day. 32 oz tea, 64 oz water
11. light at work. ( monday through friday)
12. extra steps every hour.
13 walk at lunch time. ( mon through friday) or go home for lunch, spark, clean.
14. Only eat at planned time.
15. Prayer before lunch, lunch of veggies, protein super foods ( salad, tuna, cabbage, spinach, beans or leftovers)
16. prayer before snack of veggies, soup, cheese, nuts, yogurt
17. after work activity: Monday strength, tuesday faith group, wednesday strength, thursday, balance, friday, self care night.
18. prayer before dinner with mediterrean superfood plate method
19. journal in Sparkspeople. ( 150 carbs, 1600 cal.)
20. meds and supplements
21. Projects instead of couch
22. quiet hour.- Bible study, reading, prayer
23. bedtime blood sugar _____________________
24. snack with carb, protein.
25. record my stars on the calendar