Tuesday, February 12, 2013
I dont usually post these for the world to see, but i figured WHY NOT! I like to make I WILL statements, things that i will do to keep myself on track. Im starting slow, so not all of them are in effect yet, but im working on it. Ive been going slow, and doing only a couple at a time, and then adding more the next week. So i dont overwhelm myself with it all, and i know that some of them are low, but i will change then when i work up to better habits. I like writing these and posting them, so i can keep myself on track and work my way back to healthy habits.
- Drink a MINIMUM of 10 glasses of water a day, more is better.
- Take my PCOS medicine everyday, it is good for my body.
- Take my Vitamin everyday, it is also good for my body.
- Track all of my calories, EVERYDAY! No Exceptions.
- Eat within my calories everyday! (I am allowed a cheat day/ meal on weigh days only)
- Weigh in every Tuesday morning, and take a cheat day or meal that day.
- Not eat my emotions, i will figure out why im having them and deal with that instead.
- Make my lunch to take to work the night before, so i dont forget it and get something unhealthy from the vending machine.
- Not let my Crave Monster win anymore.
- Do Stregnth Training a MINIMUM of 2 times a week. At least one arms and one legs.
- Go to the Gym after work a MINIMUM of 2 times a week.
- Do Cardio a MINIMUM of 2 times a week for a duration of at least 30 minutes each.
- Not let my Laze Monster win anymore.
- Not give up! I can do this!!
- Not be negative if i have a bad week, just gotta get back up and KEEP GOING!
- MAKE IT THIS TIME!