Tuesday, February 12, 2013
I had a restless night filled with very odd dreams about all sorts of things. Probably due to feeling a bit stressed about my appointment today.
I have taken today off work so that I don't have to worry about any schedule other than getting to my appointment on time.
I have lots of questions written down that I want to ask the specialist and I'm trying very hard to leave everything in God's control. Last night is the first time that my knee has given me so much grief during the night. It seemed like every time I turned over I caused it to start throbbing. Perhaps it has done it before, I've just never noticed because I was actually sleeping!
I'm praying for and claiming a positive outcome today and that the surgery will be scheduled quickly.
Had a voice message from my Aunt's husband yesterday to let me know that Aunt Muriel is going to be hospitalized for some time, she is out of immediate danger, but they are very concerned about her rapid deterioration. We played telephone tag, as he had already gone to the hospital to visit her when I got the message. He called again last night after I had gone to bed and Garry talked with him for a bit. I'll try and touch base with him again today.
Still waiting to hear when the funeral is going to be for my uncle that passed away on Friday. As it will be in BC, I'm not sure if we will be able to go as roads through the mountain passes at this time of year are not always good. Flying is rather expensive, but we will see.
1. I'm grateful to have heard directly from Uncle Lyle yesterday about Aunt Muriel. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I'm grateful to have today off work so that I only have one schedule to content with. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. I'm grateful that today is the day I see my specialist again and hopefully get some answers to questions that I have. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I'm grateful that the snow that was supposed to occur last night didn't. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I'm grateful that Garry was able to put in a whole day at work yesterday and that he was able to cope with the discomfort of his leg. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I'm grateful for the trials that we are going through as they have given us new eyes about situations. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. I'm grateful that we are blessed to have all our needs met and even some of our wants. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I'm grateful that I have been working towards a healthier me and that I've been able to do good with the staying on track. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I'm grateful that I am already set up to work from home on a "need to" basis, so that when I do have my surgery, I will be able to have a moderated work schedule from home. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I am grateful for this new day of life and look forward to all the opportunities that lie before me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a blessed and wonderful day,