Monday, February 11, 2013
Seven weeks after baby and I am back on SparkPeople! WooHoo!! So excited! After I returned home from the hospital I weighed 185. More than when I was pregnant. They had pumped me with tons of fluids due to my blood pressure tanking after my epidural. Two weeks later I was down to 160. I was so excited! My body knew what to do! Its so funny how my mind thinks. Two years after I started SparkPeople, I still doubted my body's capabilities but it did not fail me. Again, my body knew what to do! Right now I am sitting at 156 but because I haven't been exercising very much I am still not even close to fitting in my jeans.
1. Get down to 135 by the end of the school year (May 22)
2. Fit into my dress pants by March 13 (when I have to return to work)
3. Exercise at least 30 minutes at least 4 days a week
4. Stay within my calorie range 6 days a week
5. Eat at least 8 servings of fruits and veggies a day
6. Get out of these stupid maternity jeans and into my jeans (ASAP!)
7. Be patient with myself. I had major surgery just 7 weeks ago. It will take time to increase my endurance and get back to my old (fit) self.
As far as being a mommy, it is wonderful! Lydia is sleeping through the night! She is such a happy baby. It is such a joy!
Here are a couple photos:
Photos I took of Lydia
Helping Lydia open her gifts on Christmas
Let me know how you are doing! I'm so excited to be back on Spark!