Since I blogged on both Saturday and Sunday I have no catch up blogging to do.
I did get a lot of rest this weekend and I almost feel good this morning. I say almost because I couldn't fall asleep last nite AGAIN!!! It was about 3 when I last looked and I wake up at 5:30. Needless to say I'm
today. I didn't take my sleep aid until late yesterday which is probably why it didn't kick in on time. This will be a long day.
Today my calendar schedule for working out is:
Gym, 50 squats and 35 second plank. So far I'm able to do them during my workout in between sets. I guess with 50 I'll do 25 each. I made it through 30 seconds of a plank but I'm not going to whimp out with 35 seconds. Self talk and motivation helps me hang in there.
As for the weekend eats: Friday nite I had subway (hey it's Friday :) and I made a good healthy choice. Ate 1/2 sub and the other half on Saturday. I did eat out on Saturday afternoon/evening. Sunday I cooked dinner and had 2 hamburgers for breakfast/lunch from McDs. Neither day did I go over my calories and I burned pretty good on Saturday since I did a morning workout. Sunday was a mild burn as it was my rest day.
Can you believe that I was considering exercising yesterday because I felt like I needed or wanted to do something
?!?! I reminded myself that I needed to rest my body. I didn't get fluffy overnight and I can't get rid of it overnight.
I did a scale peek and wasn't happy. The more I workout I guess the more I stay the same
Building muscle? Retaining fluid? Metabolism idle? Who knows!!! All I do know is that I'm going to:
1. Complete my challenge this month that I've outlined on my Febuary calendar
2. Keep increasing my weekly cooking and decreasing my eating out
3. Keep drinking my water and eliminating other beverages
4. Keep doing what it takes no matter what the scale reads
5. Complete the couch25K until I'm jogging on a regular basis
6. Keep lifting weights until I see my arms, shoulder, back toning
7. Keep walking, using elliptical, riding bike until I see weight loss
8. Keep doing my squats for my butt to shape up and tone
9. Keep doing planks for my abdominal muscles to feel important
10. Keep blogging, sparking and encouraging myself and others because I need you and I know we need each other.
So as long as I keep at it, something will have to move, tone, drop and reshape in this healthy body of mine. So...as I guzzle the last of my coffee and start on my water for the day ... I say enjoy your day SparkFriends. We're moving forward...