Project Week 2 - Work Week Pep Talk #2
Monday, February 11, 2013
OK, since last week's seemed to work well, we'll try it again.
Best line from last week, so I'm repeating it:
* The donut on the food table will not make it go away.
Some things I felt went well last week:
* The anxiety dissipates when you deal rationally with what's scaring you. Go logic! Channel your inner Spock!
Things I want to do better this week:
* Don't try to do it all yourself. There is a reason it is a team. Share the wealth and delegate.
* Folks want direction, not someone to do it for them. Use your organization skills, that's what they are for.
*Avoid the shiny obects of looking at the code yourself.
* Getting the break walks in will not be easy with the meeting schedule. Do it anyway.
There, that should do it.
Today: planned rest day on the workout schedule. Blood bank appointment at noon. And coaching call tonight (treat).
Hope all my Spark friends have a great week... and we'll just take it one day at a time! Spark on!