Monday, February 11, 2013
One more day until I see my specialist and my surgery date is requested. I will be so glad to get this over with.
2013 so far for our family has gotten off to a rocky start! My goodness, all I can say is there must be a Universal shift occurring. Thank you angels, guides and Ascended Masters for surrounding us and keeping us assured that all will be well. There are so many occurrences that about all we can do is find the humor within them, pull up the memories and keep on moving forward without asking "what next?".
1. Garry broke his leg 2. It's been confirmed that I need a complete knee replacement as well as ligament repair 3. Kaeli has slipped and fallen down on three separate occasions now (one being just yesterday at the movie theatre, slipping on a wet floor) 4. Shyra had an attack of ileitis, something she hasn't had occurring for several years.5. My Aunt is hospitalized and prognosis is unsure and just this weekend, 6. My uncle had a massive heart attack and passed away. And this is only February! Okay, I know is sounds all negative, but really we are still smiling and have our sense of humor about us. It's life and it's all happening at once!
We are feeling a bit like cartoon characters with those little clouds over their heads, only we know in our spirits that God is in control and that everything will be fine. (This explains why for the past 3 or 4 months I have been seeing the same triple numbers (333, 444 ) all assurances.) Yesterday I kept seeing 222, so looked up the meaning on that one. It's good:
222: New Cycle, the beginning of a new cycle, the nature of which depends on the next triple number you see.
222: (Doreen Virture) Have faith, everything's going to be all right. Don't worry about anything, as this situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved.
Life is certainly interesting!
1. I am grateful that the knowledge of my Ascended Masters, guides and angels surrounding me has prepared me to have faith, calm and patience. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I am grateful for the wonderful memories that I have of my Uncle Ken and the assurance that his life mission is complete and God has called him home. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. I am grateful for Kaeli's injuries not being more serious. May the gift of healing be at work within her body. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I am grateful that Shy's attack of ileitis has passed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I am grateful for the family time we had together yesterday with all three of the kids. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I am grateful for the time off over the weekend to gather strength and recharge. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. I am grateful that God cares and that my faith is strong. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I am grateful for the internet that keeps all my family connected to each other. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I am grateful for a new day of life and am open to all the experiences that this day will bring knowing that I am surrounded by my guides, angels and Ascended Masters. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I am grateful for my troubles and cares as they teach me so much about my world and myself. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a blessed and wonderful day,