Flourishing Tipping Point - min of 3 positive to 1 negative
Sunday, February 10, 2013
I treated myself to a Reading Health System's Heart Healthy Brunch.
I'm now working on applying the 5 practices of today's seminar (Dr. Dana Lightman)!
When you are in fight or flight mode of stress,
1. Focus on something positive.
2. Step back and look at the whole picture.
3. Start a positive bank account (write down your accomplishments,compliments, and good things that you do)
4. Flourish. Try to have 3 positives for every negative. That is the tipping point for flourishing.
5. Get in your control zone. I can control my thoughts, feelings, and behavior. Make peace with stress.
I like her suggestion of the Flourishing Tipping Point! I find her practices to be doable for me!