Serenity Sunday Feb 10
Sunday, February 10, 2013
It's great to have a sleep in and wake up to actual daylight! I'm so used to getting up when it is still dark outside, waking up to daylight is a treat!
I managed to get my kitchen floor washed yesterday, my knee is not liking it so much today, but I'm loving that my floor is clean. No puppy foot prints minutes after it's been cleaned. Got all my laundry done and some cleaning done upstairs.
Yesterday we did a couple of errands that involved running around in the car. We stopped and picked up a "home plans" book from our local Home Hardware store. We are contemplating the possible purchase of some land about an hour away from here at Gull Lake. We would have 5 years to build on the property, which would work out well for our plans. Just one of the ideas running through our minds. We have always said that when we retire, we would love to live at the lake. Retirement seems a very long way down the road, but this opportunity might just be an option. We are waiting until spring to go and have a good look around. Not much sense doing it now with all this snow and with Garry on crutches.
1. I'm grateful for my clean kitchen floors and that they have lasted more than a few minutes. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work towards one of our long term goals. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. I'm grateful for daylight when I woke up this morning. Such a treat. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I'm grateful for Garry's new benefit plan at work, with the company takeover, we weren't sure how much things would change with the benefit plan. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I'm grateful for having only a brief snowfall yesterday and then sunshine that melted it all. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I'm grateful for my swifter that has been helping to capture all of Sage's hair. Even though she has been gone for 2 days, I'm still finding her hair! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. I'm grateful that Quin trusts leaving Sage with us when he works out of town, she really is a good dog and great company. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I'm grateful that my specialist appointment is almost here...bring on Tuesday. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I'm grateful for my massage therapist and her beautiful heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I'm grateful that my life mission is not yet complete and that I have more growth and learning to do. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a wonderful and thankful day,