My plan to control myself around foods that call my name
Sunday, February 10, 2013
1. Don't keep ___ (the food that I will not name) in the house. Only enjoy it at a restaurant where the portion is controlled.
2. Only eat one bite of ____ (the food that I will not name) after eating a meal and I am not hungry.
3. Eating slowly and mindfully. Really savoring it. Putting down my fork between bites. Drinking water with the meal.
4. Pre-planning it and working in the rest of my nutrients, so there is nutritional balance.
5. Become conscious of event associations that trigger eating. Ex. Eat a ___ at a baseball game or eat ___ at the movies. I will make a new association to drink water at these events.
Check out the source for some of these ideas for further reading: www.sparkpeople.com/reso