5% Winter Challenge: Assignment # 6
Saturday, February 09, 2013
List YOUR reasons/excuses on why YOUR diets and exercise plans have not been well executed in the past.
Simple: (1) I was never really into it. I'd make maybe a half effort and then let it fade away, inconsistent and not committed.
(2) I didn't believe in dieting, I hoped to magically lose weight. Albeit, I still don't believe in dieting, I understand now I needed lifestyle changes.
(3) I was full of delusions of and excuses for my situation (not that overweight, it's the stress, I'll start later, etc.)
(4) I had no motivation. And no one to motivate and support me constantly. Now I have someone who does both, perfectly.
(5) I wasn't vegan. Undoubtedly being vegan has made diet and exercise easier than if I still consumed from animals and I wouldn't achieve the nutritional goals I wanted (Cholesterol down 130 points! what! what!)
(6) I had no plan and no goals. I joined SpakPeople and got both.