Saturday, February 09, 2013
This is the first week going into the new month and ending with the old month. The cross over was good, i didn't change my February goals too much from those i had for January. So it was easy to adapt. I also rounded of January in my blogs and made a new start to February.
Motivational goals are on track, doing something nice for someone, i tend to send goodies to spark team mates or spark friends now and then, and i am always nice to my friends and family, i have been helping my husband out with things this past week, so this is coming on well, but i need to do nice things for myself, and wish someone in real life would eturn the favour. Nutrtion is on track, been doing well with cutting the softdrinks and fast foods, mainly due to the cleanse diet i believe, though being on it there has been hard days but i do feel an improvement with my IBD. Fitness there has been days where i have not got my 10 minutes but a measly 5 minutes, but for the most part i do get 10 minutes and if i do an average of the week, i am 30 + minutes so that is good. I have been doing good with the "do more minutes than the week before" self challenge. The household is on track, extra so since i will be moving house around May, so i have been packing, sorting, and such, its coming along nicely. My weight loss is still not meeting the mark of the amount i want even though i lowered it for the month of February in half. This week i didn't loose the inches either. Myself goals are coming along ok, my fun thing i guess i could put for the paintball i did on the 1st of February and afterward i did feel good despite the red spots/bruises i got from it. I have watched a few movies this week, there was one particularly good one called Saving Sarah Cain. Its about an Aunt who got custody of her sister's 5 children after her death, though Sarah is a city lady, and her neice and nephew's are Amish. Good story.
Down with the scale
This week i manage a loss, another small loss but a loss is a loss. I lost 0.3 kg / 0.7 lbs. Which brings my weight loss total to 0.9 kg / 2 lbs.
Down with the measurements
A maintain this week surprisingly since all the weeks i have been loosing in this department. So to date i have lost 40 cm / 15.7 inches.
Getting to know me
This week i went through telling you all about me on my eye colour and how it changes when i am sick, that i like reading comic books of Veronica and Jughead, my favourite TV series being Cold Feet, about my religion, i like to sleep wrapped up in my blanket like a cocoon, like having pajama days, and my favourite way to travel is by sea.
Motivational Music List
29) Something Stupid by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman
30) Higher by Taio Cruz and Kylie Minogue
31) Believe by Cher
1) Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
2) Don't give up the fight by Racoon
3) Simply Falling by Iyeoka
4) Move your Body by Beyonce
Motivational Quote List
29) “Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the ‘someday I’ll’ philosophy.” ~Denis Waitley
30) “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.” ~Brian Tracy
31) “We must be the change we wish to see in the world.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
1) “The strongest oak tree of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It’s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.” ~Napolean Hill
2) “The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don’t like to do. They don’t like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose.” ~E. M. Gray
3) “Don’t wait for someone to take you under their wing. Find a good wing and climb up underneath it.” ~Frank C. Bucaro
4) “Our greatest battles are that with our own minds.” ~Jameson Frank