- Take pics and measurements tomorrow AM!
- Stay within 14-1600 calories per day and hit major nutritional goals
- PLAN, track and stick to planned food! This is a must!
- Plan a BIG reward for sticking to food plans. (to do by 2/15)
- At least 10 Mins of exercise per day as soon as able and until able to do more.
- At least 10 mins of exercise 2 times per day (approximately 2/18-3/18)
- Return to the gym for work on the rope trainer and the arm ergometer as soon as cleared (expected around 2/18).
- Increase rope training time and amount of feet (distance?) per workout and track
- Work through my list of core and chair exercises
- Maintain other healthy habits already in place. (Don 't use this time as an excuse for general complacency - I feel this creeping in)
- Use this time to focus on non-fitness related growth. Spend at least 20 mins per day on these activities.
- Come here when I'm struggling. This phase won't be easy. Ask for help if needed. Post accountability blogs if needed. Don't wait - just do it!
- Plan next big goals - hikes, return to 5k training, stairs, etc. Keep my head in the game even while my foot heals.
- Work hard to find new ways to manage stress
- Review these goals daily
- Reach 169 by early April (Hey self, this is doable if you stick to your other goals. Now do it!) I'd planned to maintain weight during this period, but seriously if I stay on track with my other goals, I should be able to lose a couple pounds in a couple months - sheesh!