Thursday, February 07, 2013
So, i've come to the unofficial conclusion that my hormones hate me.
And that I need to work at stabilizing their anarchist behavior.
It is wrecking my weight loss attempts.
Some suggestions I've read about:
1. reduce use of plastic in the home.
2. eat whole foods
4. sleep well
5. eat organic as much as possible
6. stay away from packaged/processed foods
7. homeopathic medicine shows promise
8. eliminate caffeine, drink herbal teas instead
9. reduce stress
10. increase dark leafy greens
There's more but I'm still researching.
Any input or expertise from books or articles you've read? Please comment and reference below.