Thursday, February 07, 2013
It's a little late to be posting it, but this is so I can be held accountable. Even my January goals are still up on my desktop. I'll remedy that shortly. To point though. I have had my February goals ready by January 30, the same day I wrote my January goal review.
1. Write 1 full sci-fi or fantasy short story
2. Examine short story markets and pick three (in order) to submit to
3. Write at least 170 words a day (keep track/average)
4. Exercise 3 strength/3 cardio a week
5. Limit carbs
6. Keep up with bills
7. Keep up with homework
8. Fertility problems?
9. Get shelves up in Garage
10. Start organizing the house
11. Organize bills and recipts
12. Cigna Coverage?
13. Lose 6 - 10 pounds
1. Eat fewer carbs and sugars (aim 30-40% for carbs)
2. Exercise at least 5 days/week
3. Get fit and control PCOS symptoms (wacky periods)
4. Get tested for fertility problems (January)
5. Get fiance tested for fertility problems (March/April)
6. Find a good IVF clinic (close to home)
7. Get infertility diagnosis (fiance: must, myself: optional)
8. IVF treatment [between June and August]
9. Find a short story market
10. Write 4 short stories this year
11. Finish 1 chapter of 1 novel
You will notice that my goal list is longer than it was. I realized that I had narrowed my goals to weight loss and having a baby. But I have many different goals for this year. And because I'm not happy if I'm not writing (or reading) at least a little, I added in those goals. And since I am so slack in getting things doen around the house, I included some of those goals as well. I have aimed at keeping my goals SMART, but we will see if I can handle it.