I feel like my blogs are getting shorter and shorter ;-) It's just that work is very busy and I've been feeling overwhelmed :( Sigh! But... I'm still on this journey and completing my challenge. I have been making it a priority to think of 5 good things I've done each day and give myself Props for it!
Today was a SUPER stressful day. All I wanted to do was come home and SLEEP until tomorrow... but I didn't. (I've been having to make myself do things quite a bit recently... but once I get it done, I feel amazing and glad I did it... so here is my list.
1. Called Verizon and Sprint and addressed some things I needed to. Returned my iPhone due to not being informed about how my plan was going to change and STOOD UP for myself when they tried a billion times to get me to keep it and settle for the worse plan.
2. I again stood up for myself when I was basically told something that was untrue and could be proven on their website AND by my fedex delivery confirmation. SMH. like I said it was frustrating day.
3. Despite all that, I came home and washed my car! It had salt on it from when I went skiing/ the snow we had and I couldn't find a quick drive through car wash. I was tired of seeing a red/white car so I washed it... Now my baby is red again!
4. I wanted to get straight in bed after work, instead I finished my documentation.
5. I cleaned my kitchen and washed clothes. Instead of going to bed :)
6. I worked out
7. I washed my hair so I can be all PURDY tomorrow (pretty- I still can spell LOL)
8. I started Insanity and more intense workouts so I'm VERY sore and rewarded myself with a HOT bath yesterday
9. I'm still working out and wearing my pedometer (walking more on purpose) despite being sore. - I have got to get over this hump. Tired of feeling out of shape.
10. I am still working on my nutrition and I snack on fruits/veggies more often than anything else.
11. I drank 2000+ ml of water (my water bottle has ml for whatever reason)
12. I have been stretching more! I also stand in treepose when I am trying to center myself. Probably looks odd at work, but Oh well! lol
AH. Now I feel a little better.
Later guys, Gotta finish my hair and paint my nails. lol.