While preparing for the 2013 5% Winter Challenge, I'm reading a new book from Joel Osteen called "I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life". Our words are so creative. When we speak words of defeat, that's exactly what we will get: Defeat! When we speak words of frustration, that's exactly what we will get: More Frustration. Instead of speaking negatively over our situations, maybe we should try speaking positive words.
For this upcoming challenge, here are my declarations:
1. I declare I will complete the Les Mills' Combat along with ChaLean Extreme. Additionally, I will work my abs 2-3 times a week. This workout plan is 5 days with 2 days of rest.
2. I declare I will follow the Eat Clean lifestyle.
3. I declare I will commit to this challenge, to my team(s), to my teammates, and my other Spark Friends.
I will continue to do the following throughout this upcoming challenge:
1. I declare I will get 7-8 hours of sleep.
2. I declare I will take my vitamins every night.
3. I declare I will continue to be a friend to myself weekly! I will express self-love, not self-loathing (Daily Affirmations)!
The reasons why I want to do this are the following:
1. To be in the best health possible
2. To look better naked
3. To build my self-confidence up
4. To have energy and not be winded when climbing a flight of stairs
So, I'm looking forward to this upcoming challenge! I declare I will continue to progress onward and upward! I can do this! I declare I will do this!