37 things to do this year
Wednesday, February 06, 2013
Oh my where has the time gone I am turning 37 in just over a week or so lol. I want to be healthier then I am now and it will take baby steps to get there. I can not put anyone before me any more I need to focus on me. I just have to remember for me to be there for my family i need to be there for me first.
1. Eat a healthy breakfast every day.
2. Go to curves 3-4 times a week once basketball is done.
3. Do not think about the my lifestyle as a diet needs to be a lifestyle.
4. Give myself permission to slack once a month.
5. Get back on the dreadmill for atelast 20 minutes a day to start.
6. Drink more water then anything else.
7. No more diet pop because it is so bad for me.
8. Try a new recipe every week.
9. Start training for a 5k and actually complete one this year.
10. Look at the positive side of things instead of negative.
11. Find some me time away from the kids each day.
12. Read a book for atleast a half an hour a day.
13. Keep facebook time to a minium.
14. Get back on the wii and do a game for 20 minutes every other day even if it is after the kids go to bed.
15. Focus on more veggies then fruits.
16. Have a no meat day atleast once a month.
17. Eat fish atleast once a week or maybe twice since it is better for me.
18. Cut back on red meat and switch to turkey and chicken.
19. Try other breakfasts then just the delight bowls to much sodium.
20. Try to lose 10-15 pounds before physical in april.
21. Get back into my size 18/20 pants and keep moving down.
22. Get back to taking my vitamins every day.
23. Put my pedometer on first thing in the morning.
24. Working on saving up to reup my time on my body bugg.
25. Find a sports team I can join for softball in the spring or summer.
26. Join a bowling league maybe?
27. Look at myself in the mirror and say one thing positive each day.
28. Eat less processed and more whole foods each day.
29. Eat at home atleast 6 days a week.
30. Make pizza a once a month treat for the family.
31. Buy some cute exercise clothes for the spring.
32. Get some vitamin d no matter what the weather is doing.
33. Try making new flavored water a week.
34. Try a new snack at night instead of eating popcorn.
35. Only have popcorn once a month instead of every night.
36. Do not listen to the scale listen to my body.
37. Love me for who I am not and not what I am not.
Things to work on before my 38th birthday next year.