Wednesday, February 06, 2013
The Run Within blog did this today, so I am stealing the idea. Plus, I love nerdy, querky crap like this. Great and grand joy!
Five questions for this Wednesday:
1. Meatball or Turkey at Subway today? (serious. Hard choice)
2. Why is Tierra on the Bachelor such a devil?
3. Can I actually attempt to eat correctly today?
4. Would it be wrong to go 'cray cray' on my co-worker today? Really?
5. How to make sure my butt goes to the gym tonight?
Five new tunes for me:
1. Scream and Shout - Will I am and Britney. Seriously obsessed with this song.
2. One Direction - Little Things I'm shamed to admit it, but I dig this song.
3. The Script / Will.i.am - Hall of Fame - another goodie. Great for running.
4. Love the Way you Lie Pt 3 - Skylar Grey
5. A Drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope - LOVE.
Five confessions that I should probably keep to myself
1. I'm slighty obsessed with reading books about cults, and killers. Okay, a lot obsessed, but I promise I just read, I don't act. ;)
2. I wish the same bra three times a week because its my favorite to wear.
3. I think about wine far too much.
4. Sometimes I put my ear buds in so my co worker thinks I have music on, but really, I just sit there in dead silence.
5. I think mariah carey is a has been. (really putting at strings for this one)
Five things I could live without:
1. Eggs, but thats just in general.
2. The Today Show. I used to love them each morning, but now, no way. I get headaches each day just from eye rolling at all their stupid comments.
3. Nicki Minaj. Nuff said.
4. Can we just be honest and throw candy in there? The world would a better place.
5. Snow. I hate it. I should leave MN one day.
Five things to bring back from my childhood:
1. Yak Bak. I have been searching the internet for one! You guys remember those?
2. Small cartons of chocolate milk. We used of had to fold ours before chucking them at school. I want those.
3. Bike riding. We rode EVERYWHERE! All day long. Yup, I want that.
4. Clarissa explains it. Love that show.
5. Climbing trees.
Five things I am working towards:
1. Being a big girl at the gym and going into the big kid area.
2. Not eating my weight in junk at nice.
3. Thinking of others feelings, before I shove my foot in my mouth.
4. To stop looking on amazon all day, all week at work.
5. Sit on my butt less.
Five things I would do if I won $100 and could not save it:
1. Get my purple leopard Nikes. That's a given. Not sure anything else would be important.
2. Boring adult things like an oil change, bills, blah.
3. Pole Fitness classes!
4. Sign up for a half marathon in May and throw caution to the wind.
5. Give it to my momma so she can go buy things for herself.