Wednesday, February 06, 2013
Good morning everyone, from the DFW area of Texas!
I'm starting on constructing my 4th floor of my wall today. It is time. This floor will prove to be the hardest yet and will probably take longer and more intense to complete. I feel comfortable with all of my previous floors, but it is time for this floor now.
4TH FLOOR "NEVER".....To the best of my ability, and with the support of family and friends:
1. keep my eyes on the prize that can be won, if I continue on in my "journey to the new me".
2. do not ever think of myself as a "cheater". I will no longer plan to have a scheduled "cheat" day again. If I am to think of myself as a successful person, I don't want to have allowed myself to have "cheated" to get there.
3. always remember that every day is a new day...how ever it is lived.
4. realize and accept that I can not and will not ever "hide myself" in anything again, especially my eating and journey. I want to "Spread the Spark".
5. to accept myself and my disabilities as being a part of me, and that they do not dictate who I am.
6. to understand, realize, appreciate, and be thankful that it is God who has guided, led, encouraged, and disciplined me and Who still loves me despite all of my imperfections.
Have a blessed day wonderful journeys to the new all of you!
"(C)" 2013, Paula Boyd-Friend, all rights reserved