Tuesday, February 05, 2013
1. Understand what you are eating.
2. Be sensible, not obsessive about portions.
3. Eat regularly~No starving yourself~skipping breakfast again I see...
4. Enjoy foods with natural fats~ not added fake stuff
5. Keep away from added sugar
6. Eat you veggies
7. Eat your fruit
8. Drink your water
9. Get your buns off the couch & move!
10.Track your actions (web site or old fashioned paper & pencil)
11. Reach for support~Friends & Family will encourage you~
12. Have a game-plan! Clean out the kitchen & pantry of junk & restock with the "good for you stuff"! Make a list before shopping & pick up tasty healthy yummers!
Got some pointers (listed above) from this site! Love it!
I had an Atkins Frozen meal today for lunch. It was delicious & I feel full. Still smackin my lips! (Meatloaf with Portobello Mushroom Gravy 320 cal)
Sodium was higher than I like. It was tasty and I found the website listed above that I have fallen in love with!
Sparkpeople is still my favorite. MUAH!