5% Winter Challenge Countdown Assignment #1 and other stuff
Monday, February 04, 2013
- Have you got your gym clothes, runners, water bottle, etc ready to go? This stuff is always ready since I use it on a daily basis.
- What is your exercise plan? Cardio daily, 45 - 60 minutes, mostly walking, ST - 10 - 15 minutes 6 days, rotating body parts, stretching daily.
- Do you know what diet will you follow? Found some recipes? Have up stocked up on the foods? No diet, just portion controlled, low sodium, healthy eating. Have recipes ready and the kitchen is stocked.
- Do you know how to connect with your teammates?
- Did you put your Winter 5% Challenge commitment on your page?
I'm tired today. Stayed up and watched the Super Bowl last night. WooHoo Ravens!
Since getting my treadmill out of storage I've been walking on it daily. I'm finding that I can't walk as fast as I was. My chest starts to hurt and it goes all the way to my back so I have slowed down. Cutting back on Diet Cokes with the plan of cutting out completely except for once in a while. I finished January off weighing less than I started so that was a good thing. Now to keep it in February. Oh and I made my follow up visit with my Heart Surgeon. I go back on Feb 26. Hopefully, he will say it isn't time to have the surgery. I'm not ready. My dh said he is going with me this time since he has never gone with me.
Have a great day!