Maybe if I have enough people behind me, I'll be motivated, right? I've been doing the 100+ team challenges for the past two years; now I'm even posting the daily challenges, which I never meant to do, but there you go. Friday I started a Facebook challenge - Fab Abs February. Each day I've been doing the sit-ups, push-ups and planks, increasing the amount. I'm using my ball, because I really enjoy it more, it's easier on my back and neck, and it still hurts so good. Then I also joined the 30-somethings with 100+ to lose Healthy Living Challenge. Go Team Shamrocks
! This weeks challenge is to set goals and start following them, so here we go:
1. What are your goals for this challenge? What do you want to accomplish (doesn't specifically have to be weight related) over these next 8 weeks?
My goals include the following:
1. Lose at least 10 lbs.
2. Increase my energy levels
and most important of all:
3. Consistency! Implement my healthy habits and make it a lifestyle!
2. How will you go about reaching those goals and work toward those accomplishments? What do you need to do to make them happen?
1. Move consistently each day - at least 10 minutes.
2. Track my food. Consistently. I hate tracking, but it makes me more mindful of what I'm eating. Everyday, Missy!
3. Drink my water.
4. Journal, meditate, or yoga, each day.
These are the Steps I've tried to implement so many times before. My last blog post includes these action steps. Three of them are the Jumpstart steps. But they are there because they are an excellent jumping off point. So they are my goals for the next 8 weeks, and beyond.
Initially, to make sure I'm doing these things, I will:
~Go to bed by 11 each night
~Wake up by 6:30 each morning
~Drink a glass of water first thing each morning.
~Get my workout clothes ready the night before.