Brief update on Jennifer. Surgery postponed until tomorrow as 3 doctors can't get on the same page with the procedure. They are meeting today to plan the way things will be done. I believe there is a neurosurgeon, orthosurgeon and pulmonary doctor involved. I just hope they get their act together for her sake. She is depressed and scared and wants to get this surgery done so she knows what her prognosis is ... my heart breaks for her.
I just want to wallow in that pile of pussycats. Yes, the waiting is the hard part. Once the surgery is accomplished there will be a plan put in motion. I pray that the doctors' hands will be guided and that she will find relief. 1747 days ago
Love the pics! Waiting is tough, but maybe this is good news for Jennifer so the Drs. Have things planned out. Sometimes taking the extra time to talk and plan can make for a more successful surgery. Prayers for the family and the medical team. 1747 days ago