Monday, February 04, 2013
The winter 5% Challenge is quickly approaching and it's with eagerness and enthusiasm that I await the start of this challenge. Last Fall I participated in the my first challenge with Spark People, the 5% Fall Challenge as a Firecracker. I am looking forward to journeying on as a Firecracker where I can be challenged and encouraged by numerous Spark Pals and those new members on the team whom I have yet to meet.
As participants of the challenge our first assignment has come to us and I am posting my persobnal Winter 5% Challenge Commitment.
In order to successfully loose 5% of my weight in the 8 weeks of the challenge I will:
1. Eat healthy and balanced snacks and meals which fit into my recommended caloric intake for the day.
2. I will plan my healthy and balanced meals for a week at a time on Sundays.
3. I will exercise a minimum of 5 days a week for at least 90 minutes.
4. My exercise routines will include cardio and strength training both on land and in water.
5. I will participate in and track all Weekly Weigh Ins, Living the Good Life Points, and Daily Fitness Minutes to support my team.
6. I will check in on my team threads, team members blogs, and Spark pages to encourage, support, and cheer them on in their journeys.
7. I will do the best I can possibly do to get my team to each destination on time while I live healthy for me.