Sunday, February 03, 2013
Sooo today mom and I headed out to a Lulu Lemon outlet and found NOTHING. The outlets I have been to before had a great selection of stuff and more sizes. This one had NOTHING. bleck so disappointed. Mom didn't find anything either and she is super small.
We ended up going to this other mall that had an Adidas, sports check and some other clothing store. Mom got a shirt at Adidas and I tried on sports bra after sports bra after sports bra to NO avail. It blows that I've lost 100lbs and still nothing fits. I cannot find a sports bra in plus sized stores but they don't sell those things and athletic stores don't carry any sizes that don't seem to fit into their "ideal" sizes. I am so close yet sooo far away from fitting "normal" sizes.
I did purchase some sweet Nike kicks from Sports Check for less than $80. It will be nice too because if I forget to grab my gym shoes I can just use my work shoes! WIN WIN!!
I ate really good all day because we decided to have breakfast for dinner and I wanted to indulge a little bit with it. Totally worth it! mmm mmm.
Things/Habits I am going to try and create over February:
* Get all my cleaning done Monday so that I can enjoy my Sunday's.
* Wash dishes every night before going to bed.
* Get 64oz of H2O every single day.
* Keep eating at home, haven't had fast food in almost 2 weeks.
* Keep to H2O and clear tea after morning coffee.
* Do not restrict food just limit/monitor how often I eat them.
* Weigh in only at the beginning/end of the Month.
* Get minimum 3 days of exercise in and do the daily squats.
I am sure there are some other things and I know I listed a list similar to this so this is kind of a repeat but I need to remind myself of my goals and things I want to keep going.