Sunday, February 03, 2013
Happy Super Bowl SUNDAY everyone!!!!
I'm going to get my 5 things out of the way EARLY today!
1. I got more than 8 hours of sleep... MUCH needed!
2. I heard an amazing SERMON this morning... Really was much needed food for my soul!
3. I fed my body with a delicious homemade breakfast. Ate reasonable amounts. :)
4. I've been wearing my Fitbit and drinking my water
5. I got 1.5 hours of exercise... Turbo Jam AND Pilates :-)
Bonus- I'm making Buffalo Chicken dip and going to secretly reduce the calories without anyone knowing! Then, I'll have at least ONE healthy-ish thing to eat at the Super Bowl party. PLUS I've planned for this and will record what I eat.
TMI warning: TOM(time of month) is here and I feel bloated, but I'm pushing through and looking forward to my weigh in next week!
Hope you all have an amazing DAY!