Weird or what?
Sunday, February 03, 2013
On Friday I spent several hours cleaning up my computer and finding all the updates that I needed to download. Generally hoping to have it run more efficiently. Yesterday morning I logged back on to find that all but the points wheel on Spark people was working. It didn't seem to matter what I did, I couldn't get the spark wheel to display. Okay, so no points gathered yesterday. I sent off a note to Spark asking them for any suggestions. They recommended that I uninstall Adobe flash and reinstall to see if that would fix the problem. Much appreciated as that was one of the downloads that I had updated.
I tried all day yesterday to no avail. This morning, same thing. I uninstalled everything that was adobe and reinstalled it, still no luck. So finally I thought I would go in through Internet Explorer (I use Mozilla FIrefox as my search). It wasn't appearing there either, so uninstalled and reinstalled again just to see...Voila! it appeared when I used IE. Alright, if I have to use IE for my Spark stuff, I could live with that. I pinned IE to my taskbar for easy access and then switched over to Firefox...SparkPeople is saved as my home page....and Voila....there was the spark wheel on my Firefox! Why, how and what....I have no idea...all I care about is that it is once again working. Thank you computer angels....I may not know what I am doing, but you are always there to help me out!
1. My computer is all cleaned up and working much better now. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. Rain, snow and melting happening yesterday...and I did not have to go out in it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. I had nice clean floors for about 1/2 an hour until the dog came back in...even wiping her feet doesn't stop the paw prints...but I got to enjoy clean floors for a bit *grin* Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4.The girls are coming over to help to clean some snow off the roof and to help with shoveling. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. A nice chat with my neighbor across the street as we were both out shoveling the snow at the same time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. Garry's Mom called yesterday and we had a great chat with her. Thank you, thank you, thank you that she is doing well.
7. We have found some potential property to purchase by a nice lake in central Alberta. We will go and check it out in the spring. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I have been blessed with a new day of life in which to make wise choices and keep a positive attitude. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. Garry put on his coat and stood out on the back deck for awhile yesterday just to keep the dog outdoors playing in the snow and burn off some of her energy. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. We are blessed that we have all that we need. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a wonderful day, smile and be happy.