Progress: week of 1/27-2/2
Sunday, February 03, 2013
Areas where I noticed progress:
- Went clothes shopping this week and had to get pants that were 32 in the waist - I tried some others because I liked the style, but they were too big!
- I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror this morning and had to do a double-take. It's so hard to believe I look so awesome!
- Was down 2.2 lbs at this morning's weigh-in - only 4 more pounds to go!
- Continued to get positive feedback from co-workers and such
Areas where I could improve:
- Would like to up my endurance on the treadmill with an incline
- As I'm getting closer to my goal, my nutritional needs are of course gradually going up. I am getting better at coming up with ideas that, say, don't send my fiber over the edge, but it's still something that needs some work. I also need to reevaluate the amount of oil I'm using in cooking. I skimped on this for a long time, but now there's at least a few days of the week where I'm having to add some margarine on my toast or something like that just to meet the minimum for my fat intake.