Happy February! Not looking forward to turning another year older on the 19th, I'll be 29...ugh...but other than that, I like February.
My sister turns 21 on the 18th, makes me feel even older...lol.
February usually brings snow
, lots of it...and I LOVE lots of snow...I want at least one big blizzard, not these puny dustings we've been getting!
Anyway, enough about those ramblings!
I was playing around with my goals earlier, messing around with the weight, the pounds lost per week, the date to lose by, etc., and I figured I can be at my goal weight by my 30th birthday! I just have to stick to it, but I can lose this weight in a year if I dedicate myself to it! I don't want another year to go by and WISH that I lost this weight, I want to actually do it. I need to keep myself motivated and just keep going. I lose focus and fall down so fast it's ridiculous, like I have no self control sometimes. I need to overcome that and be stronger, which I know I can, I just need to do it.
So, with going with this plan I'm working on, I adjusted goals for this month and am going to get back in the swing of things, get in a routine and get going. :)
My February Goals:
- Lose 6 Pounds
- Strength Train 3x a week
- Cardio 3x a week (for at least 30 minutes)
- 30 min. walk 3x a week (not included in cardio, this is extra to get out with the dog!)
- Drink my 8 cups of water per day
- Start writing in a journal regularly
- Go to Church every Sunday this month (I totally slacked in Jan, I went the first Sunday and that was it)
- Catch up on my Bible reading (I started a one year plan and I'm very far behind b/c I procrastinate, my goal is to catch up this month!)
I feel those goals are all attainable as long as I put my procrastination tendencies away and focus! Hey, I'm already starting the writing in a journal one!
It's snowing, well it was snowing, we got maybe an inch, maybe less...see what I mean...it's a tease!!
It's 3:52am and I'm awake...probably won't be able to sleep. The Church I want to try has 9am - 10:30am and 12 noon, I want to try for the 9am since there are other things going on tomorrow here at home. So, I better go try to get a couple hours of sleep!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!