Saturday, February 02, 2013
- I took a 2 hour nap last night by accident from 730pm-930pm and as a result, I was unable to make more sleep until about 7am and woke up around 230pm. Not too pleased about this.
- More snow fell so around 530pm I went out and shoveled the driveway again. I'm not sure if it is because we got more snow or because my muscles were still a little sore from yesterday but it took me an hour and ten minutes to get it all done, however, I didn't feel the need to take a quick break until I'd been working for 55 minutes, whereas yesterday I took a couple 2 or 3 minute breathers.
- After doing the driveway I decided I wanted some form of red meat for dinner, though we have none, so I slogged through the snow to the grocery store that is half a mile from my house. It usually takes my slow walking self 8 or 9 minutes to get there but tonight it took me 14 minutes each way.
- Even though it is late, Nicole hasn't eaten yet nor have I so I'm gonna cut up that white onion, cubanelle pepper and thin sliced braising steak and make some fajitas.
- Hopefully between the rather intense driveway shoveling and sloppy walk to the supermarket I'll be able to get to sleep around 2am or so and get up at a normal time tomorrow morning. Here's to hoping!