Saturday, February 02, 2013
First, the car wouldn't start because of a bad connection to the battery.
Then, the windshield needed to be scraped.
Somehow, I got to class on time!
Today, we used the swatches we had knitted to check our guage. We did seed stitch until we were comfortable with it. Then, we were to begin on our simple Teddy Bear Sweater. We knit another swatch with different sized needles and checked that for guage.
Homework was to follow the pattern (chunks of ribbing, seed stitch, stockinette) up to the bottom of the arms, transfer that to stitch holders, then repeat all of the above and leave it attached to the skein.
I've done the first half, and it's looking good! It's also keeping me from attacking the Thin Mints DH bought.