I can't believe it is already February and time is going by so fast. January hasn't been as productive as I would have liked, but I still have 2 months to re-focus and prioritize, before Spring which is right around the corner. We have had a mild winter once again, and we have already cleared and cleaned up our new garden plot, and sweet hubby is already building new beds. Once it warms up, we won't be inside much so I am reminded today that I really need to get to my top priority inside projects prior to then.
Today I am energized, deep cleaning and finishing up my closet project I began last month. It does help to purge in phases, and I keep a bag close by, and drop a few things in it as I make a focused pass through. I've gathered quite a bit in one month, with much to donate on Monday.
My hot list by the end of this quarter is:
1. Purge the clothes closets and donate.
2. Purge the linen closet and donate.
3. Purge the kitchen pantry, cabinets, drawers, etc of all unused and unwanted cookware, bakeware, utensils, gadgets, misc., and donate.
4. Re-organize the pantry, cabinets., and drawers.
5. Be very mindful of new purchases, and replacements.
6. Register amd prepare for my online photography courses.
7. Continue trying out new exercises and DVD's. Experiment with Yoga and meditation.
And as always, Pray, Eat, and Move!